Our financial lives are getting much more complicated than those of any generation before us and we need answers to many questions such as:
- How do we decide where our money should be invested?
- How do we choose a fund manager?
- How can I protect my family in the event of a serious illness or death?
- Does my retirement planning provide for sufficient income while minimising taxes?
The answers to these, and many other questions, differ from person to person and for this reason, I take time to get to know my clients, understand their requirements and provide tailored solutions. In turn, this helps to develop a long-term relationship, which my clients benefit from, as this provides them with a single point of contact to meet all of their financial needs, including:
- Building and/or preserving capital
- Managing cash and borrowings
- Gaining financial protection against risk
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.